Keira Knightley blames nerves for her pouty looksMay 6th, 2008 - 5:28 pm ICT by admin
Washington, May 6 (ANI): Hollywood actress Keira Knightley holds her nervous temperament responsible for her famous pout.
However, the 23-year-old actress insists that she hates her pouty looks and doesn’t do it deliberately.
“I think I was pouty when I was 16 or 17 when (my) first films came out and it’s sort of stuck. I don’t know, maybe I still do it, Contactmusic quoted Knightley, as saying.
“It’s when I’m nervous and my neck gets really really tense and then that pressure sort of squeezes up to my lips and they push out and well, there you go, that’s the pout,” she added.
Meanwhile, the actress revealed that she was ashamed of the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise when she first signed the films - because they were based on a theme park ride.
Knightley has confessed that she never imagined the movie was going to be so popular and felt ashamed to be associated with what she thought was going to be a very costly flop. (ANI)
- Knightley blames pout on nerves - May 07, 2008
- Knightley wants to avoid big movie roles - Jul 27, 2012
- Keira Knightley 'has had enough of Pirates of the Caribbean' - Oct 04, 2010
- Keira Knightley loves comedy roles - Dec 15, 2011
- Keira Knightley Finds Her Successful Career Unbelievable! - Oct 12, 2010
- Pouts in vogue: women acquire big lips to look pretty - May 26, 2010
- Knightley is too shy for fame - Dec 16, 2010
- Knightley felt like superwoman in new ad - Mar 13, 2011
- Keira Knightley won't star in Pirates Of The Caribbean 4 - Mar 23, 2010
- Keira Knightley rides Ducati in new Chanel ad - Sep 07, 2010
- Keira Knightley doesn't always think she deserves to be famous - Oct 12, 2010
- Knightley didn't like music while growing up - Jun 19, 2012
- Keira Knightley to play Tinker Bell in 'Peter Pan' prequel - Mar 11, 2011
- Gurinder Chada didn't think Keira Knightley would be so successful - Apr 24, 2010
- Keira Knightley refuses to keep TV in her house - Feb 01, 2011