Ke$ha takes a dig at Britney in new songMarch 22nd, 2010 - 3:02 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, March 22 (ANI): Pop sensation Ke$ha has taken a dig at Britney Spears, over her career hitting a low after initial success, in her new song ‘Styrofoam’.
According to Global Grind, the pop star’s track hints at how things don’t remain the same always.
One lyric reads: “In ten years, Britney Spears … Britney, who?”, reports the Daily Telegraph.
Also, Ke$ha recently criticized Spears for lip-synching at her concerts. (ANI)
- Ke$ha apologizes after insulting Britney Spears, Justin Bieber - Mar 24, 2010
- Ke$ha still looking for Oz hubby - Mar 11, 2011
- John Mayer defends Britney for lip-synching in Australia - Nov 10, 2009
- Britney's next single leaks, predicted to be a hit - Mar 05, 2011
- Moby feels that Britney Spears' songs aren't music - May 31, 2011
- Ke$ha is a Rihanna fan - Aug 15, 2010
- Video of marines lip-synching Spears' 'Hold It Against Me' is YouTube hit - Apr 23, 2011
- Michael Buble defends Britney over miming controversy - Nov 17, 2009
- Pink 'wouldn't watch Britney's mimed concert' - Dec 16, 2009
- John Mayer defends Britney for Australian goof up - Nov 10, 2009
- Britney Spears' premieres video of 'I Wanna Go' - Jun 22, 2011
- Britney 'holed up' in Oz hotel after lip-synching gig shame - Nov 08, 2009
- Britney welcomed by Brisbane fans amid miming claims - Nov 23, 2009
- Now, condoms to have Ke$ha's face printed on them! - Mar 07, 2011
- Ke$ha's revenge involves gifting people with dog poo wrapped as presents - Jun 17, 2010