Ke$ha prefers ‘fat and funny’ menJune 30th, 2010 - 7:20 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, June 30 (ANI): Singer Ke$ha has admitted having a strange taste in men saying she cant imagine herself dating a well-groomed person.
In fact, she prefers men who are funny and fat.
“My ideal man would be funny and fat with a beard. I love fat men. I like real men. I don’t like really feminine men who tan,” the Daily Telegraph quoted the singer as saying.
She added: “I don’t understand that. I like a funny man, though. Russell Brand’s not quite my type, but if he had a fat, bearded friend, that would be perfect,”
The ‘Blah-Blah’ singer also told about her biggest turn off would be to date a person who stays longer in the bathroom than she does.
“I could not bear to go out with a guy who takes longer than me to get ready. I don’t want someone who’s going to steal my moisturizer,” the 23-year-old told ‘Heat’ mag. (ANI)
- I knew everything about sex before I was even 7, says Ke$ha - Jan 19, 2011
- Ke$ha wants to have slumber party with Elton John, David Bowie! - Feb 21, 2010
- Ke$ha is a Rihanna fan - Aug 15, 2010
- Ke$ha 'disappointed' by Grammys snub - Feb 13, 2011
- Rihanna wants to date again - Mar 03, 2012
- Moby feels that Britney Spears' songs aren't music - May 31, 2011
- Ke$ha sparks bisexual speculation - Jan 06, 2010
- Ke$ha 'wants to make out with the fat guy from Hangover' - Jan 30, 2010
- Asians are rubbish between the sheets, says NY author - Mar 14, 2011
- Ke$ha's revenge involves gifting people with dog poo wrapped as presents - Jun 17, 2010
- Ke$ha apologizes after insulting Britney Spears, Justin Bieber - Mar 24, 2010
- Ellen DeGeneres: Hillary Duff Reveals her Baby's Sex - Oct 18, 2011
- Cole looks at man's shoes before dating - Jul 06, 2012
- Iggy Pop, Ke$ha slam 'sick and barbaric' killing of seals in PETA ad - Apr 15, 2011
- Spray tan makes Kim's skin glow - Jun 28, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,