‘Keeping Up With the Kardashians’ could go on for years: KimDecember 22nd, 2011 - 2:09 am ICT by IANS
London, Dec 22 (IANS) Reality TV star Kim Kardashian believes her family reality TV show “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” could go on for years.
“These shows could really go on for years. There are so many of us, but I think we’ll see more of my younger siblings Kendall and Kylie,” contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.
Kim’s mother Kris Jenner said she was “proud” of her family for their achievements this year.
“I’m really proud at how hard we’ve all worked this year and what we’ve accomplished. We roll as one big unit, so whether something’s sad, happy or tragic, we come together as a family and everything falls into place,” said Jenner.
- Kim remembers dad at wedding - Aug 22, 2011
- Kardashian family rakes in $65 mn - Feb 19, 2011
- Kim's mom happy with Kanye West - Jun 29, 2012
- Kim Kardashian calls her brother 'loser' - Sep 06, 2011
- Kim Kardashian celebrates brother's birthday - Mar 20, 2012
- Kim Kardashian shows off ample cleavage even at kids' event - Apr 04, 2011
- Kris Jenner says that the Kardashians work 25 hours a day - Mar 31, 2011
- Kim took first birth control step at 14 - Jun 20, 2012
- Kim Kardashian's manager mum may be making millions - Dec 08, 2010
- Gorgeous Kardashian Christmas Card 2010 Unveiled - Dec 17, 2010
- Kim Kardashian says she has 'mixed feelings' about turning 30 - Oct 17, 2010
- 2010 Christmas Card Of The Kardashians Is Defined By Elegance, Stylishness And Seriousness - Dec 17, 2010
- Kardashians get filmed while singing Katy Perry's song - Jun 01, 2011
- Barbara Walters names Steve Jobs as the 'Most Fascinating Person of 2011' - Dec 15, 2011
- Kim Kardashian to buy Beckham's home? - Mar 27, 2012