Keating nervous about album releaseJanuary 16th, 2012 - 11:27 am ICT by IANS
London, Jan 16 (IANS) Singer Ronan Keating says he is working on new solo material and is “nervous” about its release.
The “When You Say Nothing At All” singer is back in the studio to work on solo material following a stint touring with his group Boyzone last year.
“It’s not folk. It’s a mix! It’s a pop album. Gregg Alexander and I are working together again. It’s got that ‘Life is a Rollercoaster’ feel again. I’m having fun with it again, it’s been five years since I’ve done a studio album. I’m a little bit nervous,”contactmusic.com quoted the 34-year-old as saying.
- Keating wants to live stress-free life - Sep 02, 2012
- Ronan Keating to swim Irish sea - Mar 25, 2011
- Keating doesn't wish to spread heartache anymore - Aug 29, 2012
- Ronan Keating to act in movie - Mar 04, 2011
- Keating says it's weird being single - Jun 13, 2012
- Duffy dismisses Boyzone splitting rumours - Jun 14, 2011
- Ronan Keating feels blessed - Sep 25, 2011
- Nicola Roberts terrified of performing solo - Sep 19, 2011
- Boyzone to release new album this year - Apr 03, 2011
- Ronan Keating splits from wife? - Apr 02, 2012
- Fan makes fun of Keating - Jun 27, 2012
- Singer Ronan Keating allegedly cheated on wife - May 21, 2010
- Boyzone star Stephen Gately dies in Spain - Oct 11, 2009
- Ronan Keating to shoot his first movie role in Sydney next month - Mar 03, 2011
- Boyzone star Stephen Gately dies at 33 - Oct 11, 2009