Keating apologises for cheating on sleeve notes of new albumNovember 12th, 2010 - 2:33 pm ICT by ANI
London, Nov 12 (ANI): Boyzone member Ronan Keating has apologised for cheating on his wife on the sleeve notes of his new album ‘Duet’.
Keating, 33, who cheated on his wife Yvonne with a backing dancer, spared no words to tell her how sorry he was.
“You are the most incredible, inspirational woman I have ever met,” the Sun quoted him as writing.
“For the mistakes I have made in my life, I am sorry. Guess you have to go there to come back. It was a dark place and you were the light to bring me back. I love you,” he stated.
The singer had embarked on an affair with Francine Cornell, 26, after they became close during the band’s tour back in the summer of 2009. (ANI)
- Ronan Keating makes public apology to wife - Nov 11, 2010
- Ronan Keating splits from wife? - Apr 02, 2012
- Ronan Keating wins back estranged wife - Jul 31, 2010
- Singer Ronan Keating allegedly cheated on wife - May 21, 2010
- Ronan Keating to start life afresh in Australia - Nov 09, 2010
- Ronan Keating planning to move in with blonde dancer lover? - May 31, 2010
- Ronan Keating's wife confronted him after finding saucy texts on phone - May 22, 2010
- Ronan Keating moves out of family home - Jun 14, 2010
- I will never give up on my marriage: Ronan Keating - May 25, 2010
- It wasn't just sex, it was emotional: Yvonne Keating - Jun 09, 2010
- Ronan Keating still fighting to save marriage - Aug 16, 2010
- Love-rat Ronan Keating tries to win back wife by dedicating love song - May 24, 2010
- Ronan Keating finally breaks his silence over affair - Jul 15, 2010
- Secret phone with suggestive text ruins Keating's marriage - May 23, 2010
- Ronan Keating, wife 'will fight to save marriage' - May 31, 2010