Keanu Reeves slams Canadian woman’s child support lawsuitMay 30th, 2009 - 2:37 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, May 30 (ANI): Keanu Reeves has slammed a Canadian woman, who is seeking millions of dollars in a lawsuit filed against the actor.
Karen Sala alleges that she’s childhood friends with the Matrix star, who she claims he is the father of her four kids.
The 46-year-old is insisting upon a DNA test to prove her claim in an attempt to land 3 million dollars a month in spousal support and another 150,000 dollars in child support.
Sala further alleges that she had been “privately” trying to reach a settlement with the Hollywood heartthrob for years.
Reeves, 44, on the other hand, insists he does not even know the woman.
“Karen Sala’s allegations are completely false and absurd. Mr. Reeves has no knowledge of who she is,” Contactmusic quoted his spokesperson as saying.
Putting out a warning for media, the actor’s business manager added: “Before you disparage my client and lend validity to this, there’s clearly something wrong with someone who claims child support after all the kids have grown. I’m just pointing that out.” (ANI)
- Paternity suit was horrible: Keanu Reeves - Apr 06, 2011
- Keanu Reeves wins paternity lawsuit - Jan 08, 2010
- Keanu Reeves 'did not father' Canadian woman's kids - Oct 15, 2009
- Keanu Reeves 'agrees to take paternity test' - Sep 04, 2009
- Reeves awarded $15,000 after paternity case dismissed - Jan 09, 2010
- Canadian says Hollywood star fathered her child, seeks millions - Jul 07, 2009
- Keanue Reeves to take DNA test over child claims - Sep 04, 2009
- Hollywood star didn't father Canadian woman's kids - Oct 15, 2009
- Reeves seeks court dismissal of Canadian woman's claims he's her children's father - Jul 08, 2009
- Sharon Stone sued by former nanny - May 25, 2012
- Arrest warrant issued for 'Kill Bill' star Michael Madsen - Mar 14, 2011
- Travolta in legal trouble over alleged gay encounters - Jun 23, 2012
- Keanu Reeves confirms 'Bill And Ted 3' talks - Dec 23, 2010
- P. Diddy Sued For $900 Billion For Bringing Down World Trade Center! - Jan 29, 2011
- Ex-wife sues Nicolas Cage over house sale - Dec 09, 2009