Keanu Reeves loves Indian food, gorges on chicken tikkaDecember 8th, 2008 - 7:19 pm ICT by IANS
London, Dec 8 (IANS) Hollywood heartthrob Keanu Reeves gorged on spicy Indian food when he took his friends for a treat at an Indian restaurant here last week. According to a source, Keanu loves Indian food and took his friends to Tamarind, a popular Indian restaurant.
The “Speed” and “Matrix” star, who will now be seen playing an alien in sci-fi flick “The Day The Earth Stood Still”, gorged on starters like aloo tikka. They also enjoyed a selection of spicy dishes such as murgh makhni, chicken malai tikka and saag paneer.
“They completed their meal with six servings of traditional Indian coconut ice cream,” the source added.
“The Day The Earth Stood Still” is releasing Dec 12.
- Thali goes quick-eat in world of corporate bites (With Images) - Aug 21, 2011
- Keanu Reeves And Charlize Theron An Item? - May 24, 2010
- Purana Villa offers kebabs, curries with a twist (IANS Food Review, With images) - Mar 20, 2010
- Feasting times: A hearty Punjabi spread this Lohri (With Recipes) - Jan 12, 2012
- Culinary journey of Hindoostan on the canvas of Raj era (With Images) - Feb 05, 2012
- Pakistanis cook a platter, forge cultural bonds - Apr 15, 2012
- 'Matrix' fourth and fifth to be in 3D: Keanu Reeves - Jan 25, 2011
- A mouthful of 'tricolour' dishes (With Images) - Aug 13, 2012
- Cruise enjoys chicken tikka - Aug 23, 2012
- Barack's platter: Will it be Obama malai tikka burger? - Oct 26, 2010
- 'Raiders of the Lost Ark' voted best action movie - Jan 30, 2010
- James Cameron to help in Chinese 3D film - Apr 22, 2012
- US president wants to create 'Obama Platter' on India visit - Jun 04, 2010
- "The Day The Earth Stood Still" Featured on AMC On Its 60th Anniversary - Jan 15, 2011
- Keanu Reeves prefers typewriters to computers - Dec 18, 2008