KBC hot seat coming to your town!August 22nd, 2012 - 8:15 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Aug 22 (IANS) The celebrated ‘hot seat’ of popular game show “Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC)” is set to travel across towns like Raipur, Patna and Nagpur, giving the common man a closer experience of the show on their local streets!
A campaign by the name of ‘Hot Seat Aapke Shehar’ was unveiled by the iconic host of the show, megastar Amitabh Bachchan here Wednesday. It is part of the promotional strategy for the show’s sixth season, which begins on channel Sony Sep 7.
The activity is aimed to drive the brand experience of KBC.
“It will touch millions of our viewers and give them an opportunity to engage with a show they love so much and experience the magic first hand,” Danish Khan, senior vice president and marketing head, said in a press statement.
The promotional van will travel through Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Rohtak, Chandigarh, Lucknow, Varanasi, Patna, Howrah, Bhubaneswar, Raipur, Nagpur and Bhopal.
In each city, the van activity will be on for two to three days, culminating in a small scale event where the selected lucky participants from the city will get a simulated experience of sitting on the ‘Hot Seat’ and answer the questions asked by Amitabh via a pre-recorded video. The lucky winners will win prizes.
- I don't know what's happening with 'Shantaram' now: Big B - Aug 22, 2012
- 'Kaun Banega Crorepati' mock ramp to tour 22 cities (With Images) - Jul 30, 2011
- Over five mn people participate in 'KBC 4' auditions - Sep 10, 2010
- Amitabh's wall of fans gets new addition - Sep 07, 2011
- Other countries now aping KBC's innovative concepts: Amitabh - Aug 30, 2012
- 'KBC 6' gets first crorepati in Kashmir's Manoj Raina (With Images) - Sep 08, 2012
- When SRK exchanged the hot seat with Big B - Oct 17, 2011
- Big B teams up with Shillong Chamber Choir - Sep 04, 2012
- Shatrughan Sinha to host Bhojpuri KBC, Sonakshi on hot seat - May 01, 2011
- Big B to host next season of KBC too? - Nov 12, 2010
- Women make 50 percent of country's power: Amitabh Bachchan - Aug 30, 2012
- Big B lauds woman for winning Rs.1 crore - Nov 21, 2010
- Amitabh proud of common man's Rs.5 crore win on KBC - Oct 26, 2011
- Rs.5-crore KBC can change someone's entire life: Big B - Sep 29, 2010
- Big B happy with films earning Rs.100 crore - Aug 23, 2012
Tags: amitabh bachchan, bhopal, brand experience, common man, danish, game show, hot seat, howrah, jaipur, lucknow, lucky participants, lucky winners, marketing, nagpur, patna, prizes, promotional strategy, senior vice president, sixth season, sony