‘Kaun kenda hai’ my personal favourite: composer (With Image)March 20th, 2012 - 1:41 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, March 20 (IANS) The multi-talented composer Raghav Sachar, who has composed six songs for the forthcoming comedy “Bittoo Boss”, says that “Kaun kenda hai” is closest to his heart at it explains a beautiful journey and has a spiritual touch to it.
” ‘Kaun kenda hai’ is my personal favourite song and came out really beautiful. The music of the song explains a beautiful journey,” Sachar told IANS.
“Kaun kenda hai”, a romantic number, is sung by Sonu Niigaam and Shreya Ghoshal.
“The song starts from an acoustic tone and it goes into qawwali mode in the end. The song gives a very satisfying feeling and ends up with the Alaap that takes listener to a spiritual level,” said the composer.
The movie has two promotional songs - “Bittoo sab ki lega” and this song sung by Mika has already grabbed attention. And then there is “Audi” - Sachar along with Natalie Di Luccio has sung this techno number, which boasts of young spirit.
Sachar has sung one more song in the album.
Though the album has got a thumbs up, Sachar says making music for a movie is more challenging than producing an independent music album.
“I’ve done lot of independent music in the past. Independent music is something what you feel from within. It’s your own inspiration and an art which comes from inside. It’s pretty much reflects your state of mind and your situation,” he said Sachar who earlier composed for “Kabul Express”, “Sunday” and “One Two Three”.
“Making music for a film is a totally different task. You’ve to work for someone else’s vision. So they will make you push to such levels, which you usually don’t explore. But it’s a positive thing for a musician” he added.
Directed by Supavitra Babul, “Bittoo Boss” will hit the screens Arpil 20.
- 'Bittoo Boss' packs right punch with desi tadka, global sound (IANS Music Review) - Mar 28, 2012
- Light-hearted comedies to entertain this weekend (IANS Preview) - Apr 09, 2012
- Shortcomings abound, 'Tezz' soundtrack still leaves a mark (IANS Music Review) - Apr 22, 2012
- Rustic flavour in 'Ishaqzaade' soundtrack (IANS Music Review) - Apr 15, 2012
- US jazz band sways to Indian beats - Oct 26, 2011
- Priyanka hates being grown up (Movie Snippets) - Feb 23, 2012
- 13 songs to dedicate this Mother's Day - May 05, 2011
- 'Kyaa Super Kool Hain Hum' music a 'kool' affair (IANS Music Review) - Jul 05, 2012
- Nervousness is good, says Pulkit Samrat - Mar 30, 2012
- Pritam at creative best in 'Mausam' (IANS Music Review) - Aug 17, 2011
- 'Bittoo Boss' sans stars' special appearances - Apr 10, 2012
- 'Tanu Weds Manu' music an eclectic mix (IANS Music Review) - Feb 13, 2011
- Today's songs lack good lyrics: Kavita Krishnamurthy - Jan 18, 2012
- 'Damarukam' album satisfying, but lacks class (Telugu Music Review) - Sep 13, 2012
- Salman likes 'Bittoo Boss', Pulkit happy - Apr 13, 2012
Tags: acoustic tone, alaap, favourite song, independent music, kabul express, kenda, lega, listener, luccio, mika, music album, musician, natalie, New Delhi, romantic number, s vision, shreya ghoshal, spiritual level, spiritual touch, talented composer