Katy Perry’s traveling alias is ‘Jerri Blank’August 16th, 2010 - 2:58 pm ICT by ANI
London, Aug 16 (ANI): American singer Katy Perry uses the name of TV character Jerri Blank as her alias while traveling.
The 25-year-old singer revealed that for two years she called herself Jerri Blank, the hooker played by American actress Amy Sedaris in the US TV comedy series Strangers With Candy.
The ‘I Kissed A Girl’ hitmaker finds it so funny because Jerri- the teen runaway who later returns to school in her forties- is very dumb.
“I’ll give you my alias because I’ve been using this one for two years. Crap! I’m going to have to come up with a good one now to replace it! It’s Jerri Blank from Strangers With Candy. She’s hilarious, stupid. Maybe I’ll follow her lead and end up back in school some time,” The Sun quoted Katy as saying. (ANI)
- Katy Perry finds comfort in ex-boyfriend - Feb 05, 2012
- Russell Brand files for divorce from Katy Perry - Dec 31, 2011
- Katy Perry announces North American 'California Dreams' tour - Jan 20, 2011
- No kids for now, says Katy Perry - Aug 25, 2010
- Perry's parents worried about 'trouser-dropping' fiance Brand - Jun 28, 2010
- Katy Perry has a blast hosting SNL - Dec 13, 2011
- Scherzinger to pay homage to Pussycat Dolls - Dec 18, 2011
- Perry has no regrets in life - Jun 27, 2012
- Perry vows to be serious about work - Jul 03, 2012
- Katy Perry arrives in Sydney using friend as decoy - Aug 11, 2010
- Perry plans career break - Jun 30, 2012
- Perry's tour inspired perfume - Nov 05, 2011
- Katy Perry's Racy Album Cover For 'Teenage Dream' Grabs Eyeballs - Jul 23, 2010
- Perry hungry for knowledge - Jul 30, 2012
- Perry unveils new gothic look - May 13, 2012