Katy Perry’s new boyfriend moving to LAJuly 17th, 2012 - 8:17 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, July 17 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Singer Katy Perry’s boyfriend Robert Ackroyd is planning to move to Los Angeles so that he can be near his lady love. He is presently based in Hackney, London so the transition from one country to another only means that the two are dead serious about each other. Recently Katy had said that she wasn’t very serious about Robert, but with this bit of news, it doesn’t seem so.
Recently Katy’s divorce with Russell Brand came through and now that she is officially single, so she is trying to make her relationship with The Florence guitarist work.
According to a source, Katy’s relationship with Russell didn’t work because both of them were busy in their careers and most of the times they were away from each other. So this time around Katy is trying to avoid the long distance relationship and hence her boyfriend is moving to LA.
According to a source, “Katy doesn’t want to make the same mistakes she made with Russell. The long distance thing didn’t work so if she’s going to settle down again, it needs to be with someone who can be close at hand when she needs them. It will also take some compromising on her part. But Rob is making the move overseas towards the end of the year. It seems really sudden, but it’s now or never for them.”
- Katy Perry single again - May 23, 2012
- Perry denies dating Ackroyd - Jul 07, 2012
- Katy Perry single again (Lead) - May 23, 2012
- Katy Perry wants to be wooed - Aug 02, 2012
- Perry dating John Mayer - Jul 29, 2012
- Russell Brand still loves Katy - May 19, 2012
- Perry plans healing holiday - Jul 19, 2012
- Perry splits from Mayer? - Aug 24, 2012
- Brand wanted children with Perry - Jul 19, 2012
- Katy disguises to avoid crowd - Mar 21, 2012
- Katy Perry's preacher mom wants to publish a book on her - Mar 16, 2011
- Katy Perry shows off her pink colored hair - Aug 03, 2011
- Perry parties with celeb friends - Jun 28, 2012
- Perry meditates to beat stress - Jul 05, 2012
- Russell Brand takes driving lessons - Dec 08, 2010