Katy Perry’s fitness secretMarch 26th, 2010 - 3:00 am ICT by IANS
London, March 26 (IANS) Singer Katy Perry says tasty fungi (mushrooms) and the wide variety of earthy treats are very good for staying slim.
“I love mushrooms. I could eat a ton of them. I really love truffles but I hardly ever get them. Mushrooms in general though are so healthy and good for you. I can’t get enough,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted her as saying.
Katy who is engaged to Russell Brand admits she can’t indulge in many of the waist-expanding delicacies she loves, which include Chinese food and pizza, because she puts on weight.
- Perry wants kids with Russell - Nov 12, 2011
- Brand wants to be a loyal husband - Dec 10, 2010
- Russell Brand loves being married - Nov 11, 2010
- John Mayer hooks up with Katy Perry - Jul 30, 2012
- Acting on Katy Perry's mind - Aug 07, 2012
- Perry has no regrets in life - Jun 27, 2012
- Scherzinger's crazy night ideas! - Dec 17, 2011
- Perry's friends happy about divorce - Jul 04, 2012
- Brand doing well after split - Apr 01, 2012
- Perry gets irritated if sleep deprived - Sep 11, 2010
- Katy Perry wants to be wooed - Aug 02, 2012
- Katy Perry finds comfort in ex-boyfriend - Feb 05, 2012
- Perry plans career break - Jun 30, 2012
- Katy Perry's mother wants grandchildren - Feb 16, 2011
- I was suspended from school: Katy Perry - Jul 05, 2012