Katy Perry wants privacy ahead of weddingOctober 20th, 2010 - 10:41 pm ICT by IANS
London, Oct 20 (IANS) Singer Katy Perry has begged for privacy ahead of her wedding to Russell Brand in India, and dispelled rumours that they have already tied the knot secretly.
“I have something to say. Twit break: Greatest gift u can give us is respect and love during this private time. No use wasting your time with stolen or false information. Thank you for this,” Perry posted on Twitter, reports Contactmusic.com.
The couple, who is currently at a resort near Ranthambore in Rajasthan, was rumoured to have been already married as the British funnyman sparked speculation about it. He was spotted in London Tuesday wearing a gold band on his ring finger.
But Brand’s friends insist it is just one of his favourite piece of jewellery that he wears often on the third finger of his left hand.
The couple’s planned ceremony in Jaipur’s Rambagh Palace Saturday is still scheduled to go ahead, according to reports.
- Katy Perry begs for privacy ahead of wedding - Oct 21, 2010
- Russel Brand, Katy Perry: Guests To Visit Wildlife Sanctuary - Oct 23, 2010
- Katy Perry 'adorned in Indian jewellery as she lands in Indian' - Oct 21, 2010
- Katy Perry: No Intimacy Before Marriage - Oct 19, 2010
- Indian Maharani Syle Wedding For Katie Perry - Oct 22, 2010
- Katy-Russell at resort near Ranthambore for engagement - Oct 20, 2010
- Rambagh Palace has no bookings by Katy-Russell on D-day - Oct 19, 2010
- Russell Brand and Katy Perry to tie knot in Hindu rituals - Oct 15, 2010
- Russell Brand’s Big Fat Indian Wedding - Oct 15, 2010
- Russell Brand To Arrive On White Horse To Wed Fiancé Katy Perry - Oct 23, 2010
- Perry to wear traditional Indian jewellery in wedding - Oct 21, 2010
- (After 12) Cash registers jingle as foreigners wed in Rajasthan - Nov 02, 2010
- Mandap, flowers...Katy-Russell set for weekend wedding near Ranthambore - Oct 22, 2010
- How Russell Brand popped the question to Katy Perry in India - Jan 07, 2010
- Brand asked to take Hindu marriage ceremony seriously (Lead) - Oct 18, 2010
Tags: false information, funnyman, gold band, India, jaipur, jewellery, knot, left hand, london, love, private time, rambagh palace, ranthambore, ring finger, russell brand, speculation, wasting your time