Katy Perry suffers from obsessive-compulsive disorderAugust 5th, 2010 - 2:06 pm ICT by ANI
London, Aug 5 (ANI): Katy Perry has admitted that she suffers from obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), a condition that can cause people to become upset when their routine is disturbed.
And the I Kissed A Girl hitmaker’s OCD is at its worst when she is on tour - and even a small problem like cat hairs on her clothes can cause her to throw a tantrum.
“I certainly have an OCD side when I’m on tour… What are my areas of OCD? Well, if there’s broken make-up in my purse I freak out. Also if I am
around household pets and some of their fur comes off on my cardigan, then I can get pretty sharp,” the Daily Express quoted her as telling Q magazine.
“But my worst one is if I see a pair of sunglasses with fingerprints on them. Truly, I cannot stand it. I go ape. ‘Oh my God, I can’t breathe! Wipe them clean! Agghhh,’” she added. (ANI)
- OCD linked to common childhood illness - Oct 21, 2010
- Kidney disease gene linked to debilitating mental disorder - Jan 05, 2011
- Charlize Theron blames OCD for turning her into clean-freak - Sep 16, 2009
- Early treatment can cure compulsive handwashing - Apr 04, 2011
- Pery blames Brand for split - Jul 06, 2012
- Nicole Richie doesn't wear make-up! - Jan 21, 2011
- No makeup look for Katy Perry - May 27, 2012
- What can sportsmen, OCD patients have in common? - Sep 22, 2011
- Deep brain stimulation leads to 'effortless' smoking cessation, weight loss - Sep 22, 2010
- Perry to take break from showbiz - Jun 26, 2012
- Skipping keeps Katy Perry fit - Sep 14, 2010
- Emily Blunt's OCD fears - Jun 21, 2012
- Perry to donate new song's proceeds to charity - Feb 17, 2012
- A new method to target obsessive behaviour - Apr 11, 2012
- Hudgens hates shooting underwater - Feb 14, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,