Katy Perry single againMay 23rd, 2012 - 9:41 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, May 23 (IANS) Singer Katy Perry, who separated from husband Russell Brand in December after 14 months of marriage, has split from beau Rob Ackroyd.
The duo decided to part ways because Perry felt their respective work commitments gave less time to spend with each other.
“The main thing which led to her split with Russell was spending the majority of her marriage to him on tour and she said dating Rob felt like being with Russell all over again,” showbizspy.com quoted a source as saying.
“It’s a shame as they both liked each other but Katy wants to be able to have a relationship with someone she isn’t constantly having to work out what time zone they’re in. Rob was gutted but Katy said she didn’t want to get in too deep and then break his heart so it was best to cut things off before they got serious,” the source added.
–Indo- Asian News Service
- Katy Perry single again (Lead) - May 23, 2012
- Perry's friends happy about divorce - Jul 04, 2012
- Russell, Perry divorcing over baby issue? - Jan 02, 2012
- Meditation makes Brand happier - Jun 21, 2012
- Perry plans healing holiday - Jul 19, 2012
- Katy Perry's new boyfriend moving to LA - Jul 17, 2012
- Perry meditates to beat stress - Jul 05, 2012
- Perry dating John Mayer - Jul 29, 2012
- Perry denies dating Ackroyd - Jul 07, 2012
- Perry splits from Mayer? - Aug 24, 2012
- Perry has no regrets in life - Jun 27, 2012
- Brand, Halliwell part ways? - Sep 04, 2012
- Acting on Katy Perry's mind - Aug 07, 2012
- Scarlett dating advertising executive? - Feb 02, 2012
- Perry doesn't need a man to be happy - Jun 30, 2012