Katy Perry sans make-up in documentaryMay 24th, 2012 - 5:53 am ICT by IANS
London, May 24 (IANS) Singer Katy Perry, who likes going over-the-top with her look sometimes, features sans make-up in her documentary “Katy Perry: Part Of Me”.
The 27-year-old spoke of her behind-the-scenes 3D film on “The Ellen De Generes Show” in the US.
The film is an access-all-areas look into the life of the pop star.
“When you see the film, it’s a bit scary because there’s a lot of shots of me bloated with zits and normal,” thesun.co.uk quoted Perry as saying.
The “Teenage dream” singer admits she wanted to show a real account of her life on stage - and even her private life.
The film will also feature a “tasteful” mention of her divorce to estranged husband Russell Brand and their short marriage.
- Perry cuts Brand out of her life - Apr 23, 2012
- Perry not ready to reveal all - Jun 25, 2012
- Madonna inspires Katy Perry's 3D movie - Apr 09, 2012
- Brand posts Perry's no make-up photo online - Jan 03, 2011
- Meditation makes Brand happier - Jun 21, 2012
- Perry unfollows Brand on Twitter - Jan 22, 2012
- Perry has no regrets in life - Jun 27, 2012
- Brand dating Katy Perry lookalike - Jun 14, 2012
- Perry dating John Mayer - Jul 29, 2012
- Rihanna supports heartbroken Perry - Jan 03, 2012
- Brand wants to be a vicar - Jul 20, 2012
- Watch Katy Perry Sans Makeup On Twitter - Jan 03, 2011
- Pery blames Brand for split - Jul 06, 2012
- Perry accused of copying Gaga - Apr 02, 2011
- No makeup look for Katy Perry - May 27, 2012