Katy Perry, Russell Brand to marry in Japan?April 16th, 2010 - 12:56 pm ICT by ANI
London, April 16(ANI): Katy Perry and Russell Brand are considering getting married in Japan, sources say.
Earlier, pop star Rihanna had revealed that the couple were planning to get hitched in India later this year.
However, the pair is keeping their options open.
“Russ and Katy are marrying at the end of the year, almost a year to the day he proposed,” the Mirror quoted a source as saying.
The insider added: “They originally planned to wed in India, in an intimate ceremony before close friends and family within the grounds of the Taj Rambagh Palace hotel, where Russell popped the question.
“They have a holding reservation but nothing is set in stone. The pair of them want to keep people guessing and on their toes - even their celeb pals.
“Whilst in LA, Russell told a couple of people that they were also considering Tokyo as a venue.
“It is a really buzzy, vibrant city and somewhere completely different and unique. Katy kept jokingly hitting Russell, telling him to keep his big mouth shut.
“But Katy really likes the idea of wearing some kind of Geisha-inspired bridal dress so it is a real possibility.” (ANI)
- Russell Brand wants Japanese wedding - Apr 17, 2010
- Russell Brand, Katy Perry to marry sitting on giant thrones - Oct 22, 2010
- Katy Perry 'adorned in Indian jewellery as she lands in Indian' - Oct 21, 2010
- Russell Brand and Katy Perry to have 7 day Indian wedding - Oct 04, 2010
- Rihanna supports heartbroken Perry - Jan 03, 2012
- Katy Perry dating French model - Mar 09, 2012
- We are not getting married in India: Katy Perry - May 25, 2010
- Russell Brand And Katy Perry To Have Seven-Day Wedding In India - Oct 05, 2010
- Russell, Perry divorcing over baby issue? - Jan 02, 2012
- Russel, Katy to welcome New Year in India? - Nov 06, 2011
- Brand asked to take Hindu marriage ceremony seriously (Lead) - Oct 18, 2010
- Katy Perry 'forcing' Rihanna to walk down the aisle! - Nov 10, 2010
- Katy Perry avoids ex-husband Russell Brand - Mar 20, 2012
- Rambagh Palace has no bookings by Katy-Russell on D-day - Oct 19, 2010
- Russell Brand dating again - Jan 27, 2012
Tags: big mouth, bridal dress, buzzy, close friends, friends and family, geisha, insider, intimate ceremony, la russell, mirror, pals, pop star, rihanna, russ, russell brand, set in stone, taj rambagh palace hotel, toes, venue, vibrant city