Katy Perry rubbishes divorce reportsDecember 2nd, 2011 - 9:52 am ICT by IANS
London, Dec 2 (IANS) Pop star Katy Perry has rubbished reports saying that the singer has split from her husband Russell Brand and insists they are untrue.
Contactmusic.com reports that Perry and Brand have been dogged by speculation on their marriage ever since they exchanged vows in India last October.
Reports emerged Wednesday suggesting Perry had filed divorce papers in Los Angeles, but the singer has taken to her Twitter.com page to laugh off the story.
“First I’m pregnant & then I’m divorced. What am ‘I All My Children’?! Erica Kane… If I had a dollar for every time,” Perry tweeted.
- Russell Brand files for divorce from Katy Perry - Dec 31, 2011
- Katy, Russell divorce finalised - Jul 16, 2012
- Perry says all is fine with Brand - Jul 18, 2011
- Katy Perry denies pregnancy reports - Nov 22, 2011
- Perry pulls out of People's Choice Awards function - Jan 10, 2012
- Katy Perry now a computer game character - Jan 18, 2012
- Katy Perry thanks fans for support - Jan 09, 2012
- Perry plans revenge after embarrassing Twitter photo - Jan 10, 2011
- Perry wants Brand back - Apr 18, 2012
- Russell Brand supports anti-capitalist campaign - Oct 21, 2011
- Russell Brand dating again - Jan 27, 2012
- Perry denies dating Ackroyd - Jul 07, 2012
- Katy Perry begs for privacy ahead of wedding - Oct 21, 2010
- Bieber, Perry sympathize with 'devastated' Lily Allen after baby loss - Nov 03, 2010
- I had tough time last year: Katy Perry - Jun 09, 2012