Katy Perry planning career breakNovember 19th, 2011 - 11:27 am ICT by IANS
London, Nov 19 (IANS) Singer Katy Perry is considering a career break after she finishes her “California Dreams Tour” to take some time off to “work on her family”.
According to New York Post newspaper, the 27-year-old will finish her “California Dreams” tour next week and she has told her management team that she intends to take a year off to be with her husband Russell Brand and start thinking of family.
Perry’s final show is at Los Angeles’ Staples Centre Nov 23, however, she is scheduled to perform a one-off concert in Manila in the Philippines Jan 22, 2012.
- Madonna inspires Katy Perry's 3D movie - Apr 09, 2012
- Perry cuts Brand out of her life - Apr 23, 2012
- Katy Perry's 'Wide Awake' Video: Singer punches her Prince Charming - Jun 20, 2012
- Katy Perry single again (Lead) - May 23, 2012
- Katy Perry announces dates for her North American tour - Jan 20, 2011
- Katy Perry single again - May 23, 2012
- Perry plans healing holiday - Jul 19, 2012
- Perry, Brand meet Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg - Jan 21, 2011
- Katy Perry shows off her pink colored hair - Aug 03, 2011
- Russell Brand deported from Japan - May 22, 2011
- Katy Perry : Russel Brand Is "Man Of God" - Nov 06, 2010
- Katy Perry's new boyfriend moving to LA - Jul 17, 2012
- Katy Perry thanks fans for support - Jan 09, 2012
- Katy Perry rubbishes divorce reports - Dec 02, 2011
- Perry dating John Mayer - Jul 29, 2012
Tags: , , , , , ,