Katy Perry, Pixie Lott to be ‘X Factor’ guest judgesJune 12th, 2010 - 6:47 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 12 (ANI): Pop singers Katy Perry and Pixie Lott will be appearing as guest judges on the forthcoming series of ‘The X Factor’.
Perry and Lott, along with the Australian singer Natalie Imbruglia, will sit in the auditions in place of Dannii Minogue.
Minogue is due with her delivery of her first child.
She will be joining her regular judges Simon Cowell, Louis Walsh and Cheryl Cole later in the year for the further tryouts, which will be at the judges’ homes, reports the Telegraph.
Other big names that will be joining the pannel will be revealed as the auditions tour the country including Dublin, London, Cardiff and Manchester. (ANI)
- Cheryl Cole troubled by female fan - Jun 15, 2010
- Cheryl Cole troubled by female fan - Jun 14, 2010
- ''Britain's Got Talent'' To Bring In Guest Judges - Dec 24, 2010
- Dannii Minogue not quitting 'The X-Factor' - Oct 30, 2010
- Katy Perry fantasises sleeping with Cheryl Cole - Sep 04, 2010
- Simon, Dannii had an affair - Apr 15, 2012
- Williams to replace Cowell as 'X-Factor' judge? - Feb 06, 2011
- Geri Halliwell to spice up X Factor as guest judge - Jun 08, 2010
- 'Mean' Geri Halliwell booed at 'X Factor' auditions - Jun 11, 2010
- Cheryl losing style war against Dannii: Louis Walsh - Nov 02, 2010
- Dannii Minogue pregnant with first child - Jan 11, 2010
- Cowell wrong to sack Cole: Bieber - Oct 23, 2011
- Louis Walsh expects two new X Factor judges - Feb 15, 2011
- 'X Factor' boss Simon Cowell orders Cheryl Cole, Dannii Minogue 'to toughen up' - Aug 15, 2010
- Rowling tops celebrity businesswoman list - Nov 17, 2010
Tags: auditions, australian singer, cardiff, cheryl cole, dannii minogue, dublin, forthcoming series, guest judges, london, lott, louis walsh, natalie imbruglia, pop singers, simon cowell, telegraph, x factor