Katy Perry, Josh Groban not a coupleMarch 25th, 2009 - 12:33 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Mar 25 (ANI): Katy Perry and Josh Groban have dismissed reports suggesting that theyre romantically involved.
“Josh and Katy are very close friends and hang out, but they are not a couple,” Groban’’s rep, Luke Burland, told People.
Perry, who parted ways with Travis McCoy in January, is currently touring her One of the Boys record.
Groban attended her Los Angeles show in February. (ANI)
- Katy Perry finds comfort in ex-boyfriend - Feb 05, 2012
- Is it wedding bells for Katty Perry and Travis McCoy? - Sep 07, 2009
- Katy Perry's ex blasts her in new song - Jul 25, 2010
- Glimpses Of Katy Perry And Russell Brand’s Grand Indian Wedding - Oct 25, 2010
- Katy Perry trashes ex in 'Teenage Dream' track - Aug 09, 2010
- Katy Perry dating Josh Groban? - Mar 24, 2009
- Perry parties with celeb friends - Jun 28, 2012
- John Mayer hooks up with Katy Perry - Jul 30, 2012
- Perry not dating Garth - Aug 30, 2012
- Perry cuts Brand out of her life - Apr 23, 2012
- Colt McCoy Gets Married To Long Time Girlfriend Rachel Glandorf - Jul 21, 2010
- Katy Perry reunites with McCoy - Apr 26, 2009
- Katy Perry single again (Lead) - May 23, 2012
- Katy Perry, Travis McCoy engaged? - Dec 17, 2008
- Katy Perry's 'Wide Awake' Video: Singer punches her Prince Charming - Jun 20, 2012