Katy Perry in talks for shoe collaboration with Steve MaddenOctober 8th, 2010 - 6:25 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Oct 8 (ANI): Singer Katy Perry is said to be in talks with shoe king Steve Madden to collaborate on a fashion venture together.
Madden, 52, has already partnered with Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen for their Olsenboye and Elizabeth and James clothing lines, and with Zac Posen for his lower priced Z-Spoke label, the New York Post reported.
Representatives for Madden and Perry, 25, have not confirmed if any deal was made.
Meanwhile, Madden is saving designer Betsey Johnson from creditors, after taking over a 48.8 million dollar loan, which was in default. (ANI)
- Katy Perry To Team Up With Steve Madden To Launch Her Fashion Label - Oct 11, 2010
- Betsey Johnson declares bankruptcy - Apr 27, 2012
- Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen spill the beans about their 'homeless chic style' - Jun 02, 2011
- Mary, Ashley to design luxury handbag range - Jul 15, 2011
- Olsens gift high-end shoes to underprivileged kids - Jul 29, 2011
- Elizabeth Olsen to take a break from school to shoot De Niro thriller - Jan 26, 2011
- Olsen twins to open their first store - May 31, 2011
- Bruce Willis, Demi Moore is the new face of Badgley Mischka - Dec 17, 2010
- Mary-Kate Olsen dating shoe designer? - Feb 23, 2011
- Elizabeth Olsen Steps Into The Limelight With "Martha Marcy May Marlene" - Sep 03, 2010
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen get fashion honour - Jul 22, 2009
- Mary-Kate Olsen dating Kanye West? - Jun 12, 2011
- Elizabeth Olsen's movie 'Silent House' rocks the Sundance Film Festival - Jan 24, 2011
- Mary-Kate Olsen dating shoe designer Seth Campbell? - Feb 23, 2011
- Mary Kate Olsen Splits From Her Boyfriend - Feb 27, 2010
Tags: ashley olsen, betsey johnson, clothing lines, collaboration, creditors, dollar loan, fashion, kate and ashley, kate and ashley olsen, mary kate and ashley, mary kate and ashley olsen, new york post, steve madden, zac posen