Katy Perry in no mood to rush her fashion lineMarch 5th, 2009 - 6:26 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Mar 05 (ANI): Singer Katy Perry has made it evident that she is in no mood to rush her fashion line, as the completion of the plan will take years.
Although the I Kissed A Girl hitmaker has landed a lucrative deal to design her own fashion collection, based on her own quirky sense of style, she wants to wait a bit so as to ensure that her clothing line is of deluxe quality.
She says that she needs adequate time to focus on the project.
“It’’s been an ambition for some time and things are starting to shape up for me right now, Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
“It would take two years to do it right. I don”t want to do something rushed and sloppy. I look at something like Gwen Stefani’’s line, L.A.M.B., and that took forever to do, she added. (ANI)
- Gwen Stefani feels not being competent enough - Mar 30, 2011
- Gwen Stefani launches kids' clothing line - Nov 15, 2011
- Kelly Osbourne wants to open own clothing line - Feb 19, 2010
- Gwen Stefani took up designing as career after music - Mar 18, 2010
- Gwen Stefani to team up with clothing house - Jul 19, 2011
- My closest is a work of art: Gwen Stefani - Dec 30, 2011
- Sewing runs in the family: Gwen Stefani - Dec 28, 2011
- Stefani finds peace in closet - Dec 08, 2011
- Gwen Stefani donates $1m to relief effort in Japan - Mar 25, 2011
- Gwen Stefani tells stories with her clothes - Nov 05, 2010
- Stefani auction a date with her to raise money for Japan - Apr 04, 2011
- Donatella not worried about celebrity designers - Apr 20, 2011
- Gwen Stefani loves being pampered - Apr 08, 2011
- Gwen Stefani obsessed with make-up - Jun 01, 2010
- Vanessa Hudgens plans to launch clothing line - Jul 19, 2010