Katy Perry hates dietingJanuary 29th, 2011 - 2:02 pm ICT by IANS
London, Jan 29 (IANS) Singer Katy Perry has admitted she doesn’t like to go on a diet plan.The “Firework” singer is currently on a strict eating regime in preparation for her album “Teenage Dreams Tour”, but revealed that she occasionally lets herself have “cheat days” where she allows herself a burger, femalefirst.co.uk reports.
“I am on a meal plan, which absolutely sucks - but on Sundays I get to have a cheat day where I go wild and eat a burger,” she said.
Katy, 26, also finds working out in preparation for the world tour difficult as rigorous dance rehearsals make her feel as if she is in training for the Olympics.
- Katy Perry says being on a strict diet absolutely sucks - Jan 28, 2011
- Perry to bare all for Rolling Stones magazine shoot - Jan 28, 2011
- Marina Diamandis relates to Katy Perry - Nov 27, 2011
- Perry hates costume changes - Apr 30, 2011
- Katy Perry Shedding Pounds For 95-Date Tour - Jan 28, 2011
- Perry's tour inspired perfume - Nov 05, 2011
- Prince Harry wants to date Katy Perry? - Mar 07, 2012
- Skipping keeps Katy Perry fit - Sep 14, 2010
- Perry has no regrets in life - Jun 27, 2012
- Scherzinger's crazy night ideas! - Dec 17, 2011
- Gaga to tour in 2012 - Jun 12, 2011
- I was suspended from school: Katy Perry - Jul 05, 2012
- Lawrence eats leftover food - Mar 08, 2012
- Katy Perry feels she has a split personality - Jun 29, 2012
- Katy Perry loves skipping - Jan 22, 2011