Katy Perry got into shape for music videoMarch 23rd, 2012 - 6:15 am ICT by IANS
London, March 23 (IANS) Katy Perry has revealed that she hired a personal trainer to get her into shape for her latest music video “Part of Me”.
“I got on a meal plan. I’m still on that meal plan, although I cheat a little bit - I have to live,” Perry told MTV.
“I got a fantastic person to work me out and get me into really good shape. On the actual base, I did a lot of things. I flipped girls, I learned how to fireman-carry. I know how to carry my weight a little bit more,” she said.
However, the star confessed there was one stunt she was unable to master and the director had to edit that particular shot in the video, reports contactmusic.com.
“Part of Me” has reached number one on the US Hot 100 and is currently on course to top the British charts.
- Katy Perry News: It's her 27th birthday today - Oct 25, 2011
- Katy Perry loves skipping - Jan 22, 2011
- Madonna inspires Katy Perry's 3D movie - Apr 09, 2012
- Katy Perry excited about Smurfette role - Jun 08, 2010
- Katy Perry talks about her grueling makeup session for E.T. video - Apr 01, 2011
- Katy Perry's 'Wide Awake' Video: Singer punches her Prince Charming - Jun 20, 2012
- Katy Perry has a blast hosting SNL - Dec 13, 2011
- Perry dated Mayer before Brand - Aug 15, 2012
- Perry has no regrets in life - Jun 27, 2012
- Russell Brand admits to less sex since marrying Katy Perry - Mar 23, 2011
- Katy plans girl power anthem with Rihanna - Mar 21, 2012
- Katy Perry finds comfort in ex-boyfriend - Feb 05, 2012
- Katy Perry Leaves Toronto With 17 Stitches - Jun 24, 2010
- Cole admires Perry - Jun 22, 2012
- Perry excited for Adele - Aug 06, 2012