Katy Perry gets comic book treatmentJune 8th, 2012 - 3:28 am ICT by IANS
London, June 8 (IANS) Singer Katy Perry is the latest star to be transformed into a comic book character.
The 27-year-old will be depicted as a cartoon in “Fame: Katy Perry” which is the latest release from Bluewater Production animators, reports femalefirst.co.cuk.
The graphic novel will chronicle Perry’s upbringing as the daughter of two Christian pastors as well as her struggle to land a record deal in Los Angeles
Betty White, Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga and Angelina Jolie are among the famous faces who were converted into cartoon character in the past.
- Lady GaGa, Justin Bieber team up for comic lawsuit - Sep 08, 2010
- Gaga beats Winfrey, tops world's most powerful celeb list - May 19, 2011
- Katy Perry blasts Lady Gaga on Twitter - Jun 10, 2010
- Britney Spears most followed on Google Plus - Nov 26, 2011
- Madonna to be immortalised in comic book - Jun 25, 2011
- Gaga wins four awards at MTV EMAs - Nov 07, 2011
- Jolie turned into comic book heroine - Nov 20, 2010
- Justin Bieber confirmed as performer for MTV EMA - Nov 02, 2011
- Taylor Swift highest paid celeb under 30 - Jul 13, 2012
- Cheryl Cole named most popular music star - Dec 03, 2010
- Perry accused of copying Gaga - Apr 02, 2011
- Taylor Swift now comic star - Jun 23, 2010
- Britney Spears crosses 10mn-mark on Twitter - Oct 13, 2011
- Comics promotion event begins in Mumbai - Oct 22, 2011
- Katy Perry 'launching new nail polish line' - Oct 20, 2010