Katy Perry ‘forcing’ Rihanna to walk down the aisle!November 10th, 2010 - 4:18 pm ICT by ANI
Wellington, Nov 10 (ANI): It seems Katy Perry is after close pal Rihanna’s life to tie the knot.
The Barbados-born pop star, who has been dating baseball player Matt Kemp since January, confessed that her close friend, Perry, has been putting pressure on her to wed after just 11 months of romance.
‘I kissed a girl’ hitmaker Perry married Brit comedian Russell Brand in India last month.
And now, she wants Rihanna to follow in her footsteps. However Rihanna is not so hasty.
“Katy thinks I should get married now, but she needs to calm down on that one,” Stuff.co.nz quoted Rihanna as telling British magazine More!
“I mean, one day, but not just yet - we’re having too much fun,” she said. (ANI)
- Perry wants Rihanna to get married - Nov 11, 2010
- Rihanna 'wants her beau to propose at Katy Perry's wedding' - Oct 16, 2010
- Rihanna 'planning to marry lover' - Sep 26, 2010
- Rihanna eager to marry Matt Kemp? - Sep 27, 2010
- Katy Perry's wedding preparations driving her crazy - Aug 15, 2010
- Russell Brand 'regrets never kissing a man' - Jan 06, 2011
- Katy Perry's 'Wide Awake' Video: Singer punches her Prince Charming - Jun 20, 2012
- Matt Kemp loves to be around Rihanna - May 06, 2010
- Rihanna would make a suitable partner for Eminem, says his granny - Aug 11, 2010
- Rihanna supports heartbroken Perry - Jan 03, 2012
- Rihanna and ex Kemp are still friends - Jul 15, 2011
- Katy Perry gatecrashes lesbian party - Aug 16, 2010
- Rihanna disappointed to miss best pal Kate Perry's Indian wedding - Oct 29, 2010
- I had tough time last year: Katy Perry - Jun 09, 2012
- Rihanna is fun to be around, says boyfriend Matt Kemp - May 06, 2010