Katy Perry eyeing British citizenshipSeptember 4th, 2010 - 8:42 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 4 (IANS) Singer Katy Perry is planning to become a British citizen after she marries funnyman Russell Brand.
The “I Kissed A Girl” hitmaker is set to wed the funnyman later this year, and to make life easier as she jets between her native US and Britain, the singer is eyeing dual-citizenship, reports dailystar.co.uk.
“I love London and just being here. I have decided that when the day does come, I will become a dual citizen. Then I can just pass through customs real quick,” said Perry.
- Perry frets over Brand's driving skills - Jul 06, 2010
- Perry denies dating Ackroyd - Jul 07, 2012
- Brand's one-liner took Perry's heart away - Aug 06, 2010
- Perry meditates to beat stress - Jul 05, 2012
- Perry excited about space trip - Apr 03, 2011
- Acting on Katy Perry's mind - Aug 07, 2012
- Are Russell Brand and Katy Perry already married? - Jun 27, 2010
- Katy Perry says she can't wait to become British - Sep 03, 2010
- Perry threatens to turn lesbian, if boyfriend cheats - Jan 08, 2010
- Katy Perry begs for privacy ahead of wedding - Oct 21, 2010
- Perry urges fans to avoid gossip - Jan 10, 2012
- Katy Perry 'really excited' about space trip with Russell Brand - Apr 03, 2011
- Katy Perry News: It's her 27th birthday today - Oct 25, 2011
- Perry's parents worried about 'trouser-dropping' fiance Brand - Jun 28, 2010
- Perry won't talk about personal life post-marriage - Aug 24, 2010