Katy Perry & Elmo’s Duet Pulled From Sesame Street Due to CleavageSeptember 23rd, 2010 - 10:37 pm ICT by Angela Kaye Mason
Sep 23 (THAINDIAN NEWS) The producers of ‘Sesame Street’ have decided not to air the video segment which was shot with Katy Perry and Elmo, as the singer performed her rendition of ‘Hot and Cold’ because of Perry’s choice of dress in the scene. The video was, of course, soon posted on YouTube, bringing a mix of responses from parents everywhere. It can be seen below.
Most of the parents seemed to be upset that anyone would attempt to appear in a kid’s show wearing a cleavage showing short dress. Other parents voice their opinion that kids see much worse at the beach or a water park, and that it is the mind of adults which sees soemthing wrong with it.
Perry is wearing a deeply cut yellow sundress, miniskirt length, with a head dress that resembles a wedding veil. The producers of Sesame Street made the decision to pull the scene from the line-up on Thursday.
- Katy Perry's cleavage too hot for 'Sesame Street' - Sep 23, 2010
- Katy Perry Video Banned On 'Sesame Street' Due To Cleavage Display - Sep 23, 2010
- Katy Perry to star in 'The Simpsons' - Sep 28, 2010
- Katy Perry Out Of 'Sesame Street' - Sep 24, 2010
- Katy Perry Wears Elmo T-shirt On 'SNL' - Sep 27, 2010
- Katy Perry Makes Her 'SNL' Debut - Sep 26, 2010
- Katy Perry to appear on 'The Simpsons' - Sep 27, 2010
- Sesame Street episode starring Katy Perry not to be aired - Sep 23, 2010
- Katy Perry: Will She Mellow Down After Marriage? - Nov 17, 2010
- Elmo Shows Up On Google Home Page - Nov 08, 2009
- `Sesame Street' channel cleansed of porn put by hackers - Oct 18, 2011
- Katy Perry plays on 'Sesame Street' - Sep 22, 2010
- Ryan Reynolds lands cameo in 'Sesame Street' - Nov 05, 2010
- Oprah Winfrey Lends Her Voice In "Sesame Street" - Sep 22, 2010
- Katy Perry mocks Sesame Street ban with low-cut Elmo top - Sep 27, 2010