Katy Perry calls out Microsoft for not dishing out free drinks to fans at gigNovember 10th, 2010 - 5:34 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Nov 10 (ANI): Newlywed Katy Perry called out the software giant Microsoft for not offering free drinks to fans at her Candy Land-themed concert at the Roseland Ballroom.
Microsoft and AT&T sponsored the Perry show in New York and a performance by Maroon 5 in San Francisco to launch its new Windows Phone 7.
The singer asked those in the Roseland audience if they were enjoying the free drinks but the crowd responded with grumbles since there was no open bar, reports the New York Post.
According to concertgoers, Perry replied, “It’s Microsoft! Don’t they own half the world?!” .(ANI)
- Microsoft quarterly earnings top estimates - Apr 20, 2012
- Katy Perry In A Body-Hugging Latex Dress At NY Performance - Nov 11, 2010
- Windows 8 heads to computer manufacturers - Aug 02, 2012
- Microsoft redesigns Windows logo - Feb 18, 2012
- Microsoft to acquire multitouch display maker - Jul 10, 2012
- Microsoft issues emergency flaw fix - Aug 03, 2010
- Google buys Quickoffice - Jun 06, 2012
- HP may buy software company for $10 bn: Report - Aug 19, 2011
- Microsoft announces automatic upgrades for Internet Explorer - Dec 16, 2011
- Microsoft launches TV campaign to challenge Google - Sep 07, 2012
- Suri grabs penis-shaped candy while out with mum Katie Holmes - Mar 18, 2011
- Microsoft outsources internal tech care to Infosys - Apr 14, 2010
- Facebook buys AOL patents from Microsoft - Apr 24, 2012
- Windows 8 for PCs, tablets next year - May 24, 2011
- Microsoft launches Office 2010 for global customers - May 13, 2010