Katy Perry brushes six times a dayMarch 24th, 2012 - 8:05 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, March 24 (IANS) Singer Katy Perry reportedly brushes her teeth six times a day because she is scared of getting fillings.
The singer is said to keep 20 new toothbrushes.
“We won’t go anywhere without a stack of brushes,” showbizspy.com quoted a source as saying.
“When she was a kid she had 13 cavities. So she now brushes her teeth six times a day.”
The 27-year-old earlier revealed that her tooth-cleaning obsession was inspired by Britney Spears.
“I brush my teeth all the time. I wanted them to be, like, Britney Spears white. I used to grow up seeing her music videos and be like, ‘What does she do? Does she get a new set of teeth all the time? They’re so white’,” she said.
“I’ll brush my teeth (after) breakfast, lunch and dinner… I did have 13 cavities at one time, so you can imagine why I’m so freaked out. When I was a kid I didn’t really go to the dentist a lot and when I finally went, they were like, ‘You might as well get a new set of teeth’,” she added.
- Katy Perry brushes her teeth at least three times a day! - Jul 28, 2010
- Spears has psoriasis? - Sep 21, 2012
- Taylor Swift goes green - Feb 15, 2012
- Don't talk about me: DiCaprio - Aug 13, 2012
- Miley Cyrus to judge 'The X Factor'? - May 03, 2012
- Mothers can help where it hurts kids the most - Sep 07, 2012
- Thin Elizabeth Banks won't mention her weight - May 16, 2012
- Spears battling attention deficit disorder? - Jun 03, 2012
- 'Ignorance takes toll on oral health' (September 12 is World Oral Health Day) - Sep 12, 2012
- Julia Roberts' love for baking soda - Aug 18, 2012
- Britney doesn't rule out surgery to get perfect figure - Mar 10, 2011
- Aguilera fined for coming late - May 14, 2012
- Jolie hates her engagement ring - May 04, 2012
- Britney Spears denies accusations in Flores' lawsuit - Jul 21, 2011
- Lawrence excited about her doll - Apr 12, 2012