Katy Perry bans pre-wedding intimacyOctober 18th, 2010 - 7:39 am ICT by IANS
London, Oct 18 (IANS) Singer Katy Perry has reportedly put an intimacy ban in place until she ties the knot to her fiance Russell Brand next weekend.
The “I Kissed a Girl” singer, who is set to marry the British funny man next weekend in India has reportedly told him they must keep apart from one another until they are husband and wife, reports mirror.co.uk.
“Katy wants everything to be special for their wedding, including the first night. The sex ban was definitely her idea,” said a source.
Brand was known for his womanising ways before he settled down with Perry and has previously praised her for turning his life around. However, the 35-year-old star has agreed with her decision.
“Russell has reluctantly agreed, and they are sure it will be worth it after they have tied the knot,” said the source.
- Katy Perry: No Intimacy Before Marriage - Oct 19, 2010
- Perry to wear traditional Indian jewellery in wedding - Oct 21, 2010
- Russell Brand dating again - Jan 27, 2012
- Brand's nightout with brunette - Feb 16, 2012
- Perry's friends worried about her - Aug 14, 2012
- Brand, Halliwell part ways? - Sep 04, 2012
- Russell, Katy to meet after split - Jan 16, 2012
- Russel, Katy to welcome New Year in India? - Nov 06, 2011
- Is Katy Perry in love again ? - Jan 30, 2012
- Perry finds Brand funniest in world - Oct 11, 2010
- Katy Perry wants to marry in church - Mar 19, 2010
- Perry urges fans to avoid gossip - Jan 10, 2012
- Brand refused Perry's plea to save marriage - Jan 23, 2012
- Russell Brand To Arrive On White Horse To Wed Fiancé Katy Perry - Oct 23, 2010
- Katy Perry's religious mum says singer is destined to be faith healer - Mar 29, 2011