Katy Perry announces North American ‘California Dreams’ tourJanuary 20th, 2011 - 4:45 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Jan 20 (ANI): Pop singer Katy Perry has announced that her “California Dreams” world tour will hit the U.S. and Canada this summer.
“It’s an edible-looking tour with meat and candy. It’ll look like a smorgasbord of them,” the New York Daily News quoted her as saying during a Facebook Live interview Wednesday.
During the interview, Perry had technicians stream cotton candy-scented air into the Facebook offices.
“I’m gonna make the Facebook offices STINK!” the star tweeted earlier in the day.
Perry said she will be employing the artistic skills of Mark Ryden and Will Cotton, who created the portrait for her “Teenage Dream” album cover, to help create the look of the fantasy world tour.
The tour will kick off on June 7. (ANI)
- Perry's tour inspired perfume - Nov 05, 2011
- Perry vows to be serious about work - Jul 03, 2012
- Katy Perry's Racy Album Cover For 'Teenage Dream' Grabs Eyeballs - Jul 23, 2010
- Perry to wants fans' help on perfume name - Oct 07, 2011
- Katy Perry In A Body-Hugging Latex Dress At NY Performance - Nov 11, 2010
- Perry, Brand meet Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg - Jan 21, 2011
- Katy Perry planning career break - Nov 19, 2011
- Katy Perry's racy album cover creates a stir - Jul 23, 2010
- Katy Perry: Will She Mellow Down After Marriage? - Nov 17, 2010
- Katy Perry Shedding Pounds For 95-Date Tour - Jan 28, 2011
- Get a peek-a-boo into Imran-Kareena starrer - Aug 24, 2011
- Katy Perry 'launching new nail polish line' - Oct 20, 2010
- Katy Perry announces dates for her North American tour - Jan 20, 2011
- Katy Perry is changing her name to ‘Katy Brand’ - Dec 09, 2010
- Britney Spears to release two-in-one fragrance - May 24, 2012
Tags: american california, artistic skills, california dreams, canada, cotton candy, dream album, fantasy world, live interview, mark ryden, new york daily news, pop singer, smorgasbord, teenage dream, york daily news