Katy Perry and John Mayer Are Still TogetherSeptember 5th, 2012 - 6:52 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, Sept 5 (THAINDIAN NEWS) It seems like stars Katy Perry and John Mayer never broke up. The two have been seen together a lot following reports that they had ended their summer fling.
Perry and Mayer had dated for only a few weeks when there were reports that they had ended their relationship. The couple was seen together at the FYF music festival in Los Angeles holding hands and kissing. Fans who saw them together at the festival posted pictures of them together and with friends. A source says that people made up things about the two that were never there. They say that the two would end up being friends.
In as much as the two might try to make people think that they are just friends, the kissing and holding hands proves that there is more to their relationship than just friendship.
Reports have it that the relationship is going well though the two do not seem to be all that serious. They consider what they have as strictly dating and nothing exclusive. They have made a decision to have fun with each other and not have anything serious for now. It seems like theirs is a physical relationship rather than a falling in love relationship.
- Perry, Mayer reconcile? - Sep 07, 2012
- Post break up, Perry parties with friends - Aug 26, 2012
- Perry dating John Mayer - Jul 29, 2012
- Perry dated Mayer before Brand - Aug 15, 2012
- Pattinson, Perry enjoy dinner date - Aug 26, 2012
- Perry splits from Mayer? - Aug 24, 2012
- Perry's friends worried about her - Aug 14, 2012
- John Mayer hooks up with Katy Perry - Jul 30, 2012
- Katy Perry's new boyfriend moving to LA - Jul 17, 2012
- Cooper, Saldana part ways - Mar 29, 2012