Katy Perry ‘adorned in Indian jewellery as she lands in Indian’October 21st, 2010 - 1:05 pm ICT by ANI
London, 0ct 21 (ANI): Katy Perry and Russell Brand finally landed in India yesterday - the bride-to-be was seen trying to hide the traditional ‘Nath’ jewellery under a blanket as she and Russell waited at Mumbai airport for a flight to Jaipur.
From there the pair had a three-hour drive to the luxury Arman-I-Khas desert “wilderness” resort.
Hours earlier, Katy’s parents, Keith and Mary Hudson, arrived at the complex, where guests sleep in 600 pounds-a-night tents.
Celeb pals Jonathan Ross, David Walliams and Rihanna were due to arrive last night.
Sources claimed the couple last night asked for a Hindu priest to bless them “in true Indian style”.
There will be four days of celebrations ahead of the wedding, including a tiger safari and feast.
Russell, 35, proposed to Katy, 25, at Jaipur’s Rambagh Palace, but sources say they’ll wed at the resort.
Katy has asked pals not to reveal her wedding plans.
“The greatest gift u can give us is respect & love during this private (time),” the Sun quoted her as tweeting. (ANI)
- Russell Brand, Katy Perry to marry sitting on giant thrones - Oct 22, 2010
- Katy-Russell at resort near Ranthambore for engagement - Oct 20, 2010
- Russell Brand and Katy Perry to tie knot in Hindu rituals - Oct 15, 2010
- Indian Maharani Syle Wedding For Katie Perry - Oct 22, 2010
- Brand, Perry to sit on ornate wedding thrones - Oct 23, 2010
- Russell Brand and Katy Perry to have 7 day Indian wedding - Oct 04, 2010
- Russell Brand – Katy Perry Break Their Three Week Sex Ban Post Wedding - Oct 26, 2010
- Hindus ask Brand-Perry to take marriage seriously as it is a sacred rite - Oct 17, 2010
- Katy Perry, Russell Brand Fly To Maldives For Honeymoon - Oct 26, 2010
- Brand, Perry dragged to court for flouting wildlife laws - Oct 26, 2010
- Mandap, flowers...Katy-Russell set for weekend wedding near Ranthambore - Oct 22, 2010
- Russel Brand, Katy Perry: Guests To Visit Wildlife Sanctuary - Oct 23, 2010
- Katy Perry Finally Ties The Knot With Russell Brand - Oct 25, 2010
- Brand, Perry's Indian jungle wedding 'to be raided if it disturbs wildlife' - Oct 23, 2010
- Russell Brand And Katy Perry To Have Seven-Day Wedding In India - Oct 05, 2010
Tags: amp, celebrations, david walliams, feast, hindu priest, indian jewellery, indian style, jonathan, jonathan ross, mary hudson, mumbai airport, pals, private time, rambagh palace, rihanna, ross david, russell brand, tents, tiger safari, wilderness resort