Katrina on a bottle! (Movie Snippets)March 30th, 2012 - 6:54 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, March 30 (IANS) Are you a die hard Katrina Kaif fan? A limited range of collectible bottles inspired by the actress has been launched and fans can get a chance to own them by winning a contest.
The bottles have been launched as part of a campaign by beverage brand Slice, endorsed by Katrina.
These bottles are not just for everybody to buy, and neither do they contain any beverage inside. These are collectible bottles, only to be won by her fanatic fans, by participating in the ‘Katrina Ka Number, Crown Ke Under’ programme.
The designs of the bottles, available in four avatars, celebrate Katrina’s love for the mango.
“We are all well aware of the love that fans have for Katrina, and we wanted to gift her biggest fans something that they could cherish for life,” said Homi Battiwalla, category director-Colas (Hydration and Mango Based Beverages), PepsiCo India.
“Hence, the idea of the collectible Slice bottles. While in this campaign’s TVC we have shown Katrina inside a bottle, we also decided to depict her on four limited edition bottle designs.”
Ajay, Sanjay, Rohit flaunt tattoos!
What’s common between Ajay Devgn, Sanjay Dutt and Rohit Shetty? All of them have tattoos, and when they got together for a recent shoot, they didn’t shy away from showing off their inkings.
When the trio got together to shoot a special episode for NDTV’s “Isi Ka Naam Zindagi Hai”, they revealed their tattoos.
Sanjay, who has as many as eight tattoos, reportedly convinced Ajay to get inked while shooting for “All The Best”.
Post this, celebrity stylist Hakim Aalim had flown down to Goa to tattoo Ajay during the shooting of “Golmaal”.
Ajay has a tattoo of his daughter Nysa’s name and an image of lord Shiva on the left side of his chest. The latter is the same tattoo he displayed in “Singham”.
It was Ajay’s magnificent tattoo design that tempted Shetty to get inked on the arm.
Akshay - a true desi boy
“Desi Boyz” star Akshay Kumar proved he is truly a desi at heart.
At the popular F Bar and Lounge in the capital for an event, Akshay told the audience: “Main toh Hindi mein bolunga. Main F Bar mein khadaa hoon toh iska matlab ye nahin ki main English bolun. (I will speak in Hindi. If I am standing in F Bar, it’s not necessary that I speak in English).”
These days, the actor is busy promoting “Housefull 2″, releasing April 5.
- 'There can't be another Rakhi Sawant' (movie Snippets) - Dec 20, 2011
- It's 'Tees Maar Khan' vs 'Toonpur Ka Superhero' this Friday (IANS Preview) - Dec 20, 2010
- Pepsi test-markets Slice in Canada to tap diaspora market - Feb 11, 2012
- Big names, multiple releases, Bollywood promises entertaining 2011 - Dec 31, 2010
- Move over 'Sheila', 'Chikni chameli' is here - Dec 24, 2011
- Bazmee'stole' Mallika from Indra Kumar! - Jan 23, 2011
- Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor: Not Too Pleased With The Spoof In Toonpur - Dec 18, 2010
- Patience is a virtue, believes Katrina - Feb 25, 2011
- Sanjay Dutt Turns God For Ajay Devgn’s ‘Toonpur Ka Superrhero’! - Dec 13, 2010
- Badami makes Akshay sentimental (Movie Snippets) - Feb 08, 2012
- I'm a real desi boy: Akshay Kumar (Interview) - Nov 09, 2011
- Akshay gives 'gurudakshina' to Pratima Kazmi, his Hindi teacher - Nov 22, 2011
- Rihanna's Tupac tattoo causes a stir - Jan 26, 2012
- 'Thank You' is not 'No Entry Part 2': Bazmee - Mar 06, 2011
- Like Mamata, mango mania hits town (Eating Out With IANS) - May 27, 2011
Tags: aalim, akshay kumar, celebrity stylist, colas, collectible bottles, die hard, fanatic fans, goa, hakim, inked, isi, katrina kaif, lord shiva, mango, ndtv, pepsico, sanjay dutt, snippets, tattoo design, zindagi