Katrina is on highApril 4th, 2009 - 5:21 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
Katrina Kaif has not only got the cream of Bollywood projects but has also been declared as the face of the Indian Barbie. No mean achievement this. No other Indian actress has had this honor. No wonder, Katrina, is the most talked about media icon these days. A source reveals “Barbie is coming out with a doll that exactly looks like Katrina. it is hitting the market in September. It will be an exclusive limited edition. Before this, Hollywood icons like Elizabeth Taylor, Beyonce Knowles and Diana Ross have had limited editions Barbie dolls modeled after them. Katrina Kaif is the next to join this esteemed line up.”
Not only the industry but also kids all over are eagerly waiting for Katrina’s all new attractive Indian Barbie doll .Katrina loves kids as much as kids love her. She recently paid a visit to the poor rag pickers of Dharavi through an NGO (ACORN FOUNDATION). “The slum kids enjoyed meeting her and they danced and sung along with her. The kids also showed her paintings and handicrafts specially made by them and Katrina couldn’t stop raving about their talent. Katrina spoke to the children at length and encouraged them to follow their dreams. Just like she has followed hers.” The source concludes.
Dreams obviously have come true for Katrina. Bollywood can’t get enough of Kat. She is on a roll with back to back big films releasing this year. Starting with Yashraj’s New York starring John Abraham and Neil Nitin Mukesh opposite Katrina. Followed by Ajab Prem Ki Gajab Kahani with Ranbir Kapoor is in the news already. Also, Prakash Jha’s forthcoming film Rajniti for which Katrina has mastered flawless Hindi.
Not only good films, the best of brands are also wooing Kat. “This year she has been the most favorite choice of the brands. She has been chosen as a brand ambassador of a famous jewellery brand Nakshatra and the campaign was titled GODDESS OF LUCK.
She has always topped all opinion polls and was declared as the sexiest women in India by FHM international. She was also declared as the most searched Indian Celebrity by a famous search website GOOGLE. Obviously Katrina’s on a high” -Sampurn Media
- Katrina Kaif: The Perfect Barbie Doll! - Nov 25, 2010
- Katrina turns Cinderella, Red Riding Hood (With Images) - Apr 19, 2012
- Barbie Katrina to be launched in December - Nov 20, 2009
- Katrina is Natural White! - Sep 05, 2009
- After Katrina, Hrithik may walk the ramp for kids - Jan 13, 2012
- Barbie for Amy Jackson dolls - Apr 09, 2012
- Will Kat's Flat Abs Be One Of The USP’S Of 'Tees Maar Khan'? - Nov 10, 2010
- Katrina launches Barbie doll inspired by her - May 05, 2011
- New Barbie dolls for Olympics 2012 - Jul 26, 2012
- Katrina's Desi Barbie To Become Available Worldwide - Aug 25, 2010
- Katrina Goes Through A Hair Scare! - Oct 25, 2010
- Katrina Kaif Wants To Go Green On Her Future Wedding Day - Aug 16, 2010
- Barbie doll-maker slammed over recruitment of models as young as 12 - Feb 13, 2011
- KATRINA'S SERIOUS MOVE - May 18, 2010
- Katrina waiting for Mr. Right - May 14, 2012
Tags: barbie doll, barbie dolls, beyonce knowles, dharavi, diana ross, forthcoming film, good films, indian actress, jha, john abraham, kahani, katrina kaif, media icon, nakshatra, nitin, opinion polls, rag pickers, sexiest women, slum kids, women in india