Katona urges husband not to release sex tapesJune 28th, 2010 - 3:00 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 28 (IANS) Singer Kerry Katona has begged her estranged husband Mark Croft not to release sex videos of her as it would affect their children.
Ever since the TV documentary “Kerry and Me”, broadcast on Channel 4, showed him roaring at daughter Heidi, 3, Croft is furious and wants to take revenge. He has been SMSing and phoning Katona, claiming he will sell the tapes to the highest bidder. And if he can’t find a buyer, he will post them on the Internet himself, reports dailystar.co.uk.
“Kerry doesn’t recall any tapes being made, but of course they were man and wife and shared many intimate moments. But she is worried about the effect all this may have on their children. If Mark loves them as he claims, he would try to protect them from this type of stuff,” said a friend.
- Kerry Katona's estranged hubby 'threatening to sell sex tape' - Jun 27, 2010
- Kerry Katona fears estranged hubby will expose sex videos - Jun 28, 2010
- Katona fears losing custody battle - Nov 03, 2010
- Kerry Katona, Mark Croft play blame game for kids' custody - Jul 04, 2010
- Kerry Katona getting heart to heart with estranged husband Mark Croft - Aug 02, 2010
- Mark Croft on wife Kerry Katona: I f***ing hate her - Mar 07, 2010
- Katona's ex-husband took cash bribes to betray her - Mar 08, 2010
- Kerry Katona being sued for thousands by sacked nanny - Jul 11, 2010
- Kerry Katona 'wants a baby with Peter Andre' - Apr 03, 2010
- Katona turns to fortune-teller to find a partner - Sep 01, 2010
- Kerry apologises to fans over drug abuse - Jun 30, 2010
- Kerry Katona to have drugs tests to prove she's free of cocaine addiction - Apr 12, 2010
- Kerry Katona 'wants ex Mark Croft back' - Jun 13, 2010
- Hugh Hefner's ex claims Pratt stole sex tape she made with Montag - Aug 28, 2010
- Brian McFadden engaged - Jan 16, 2012