Katona to be quizzed by copsAugust 22nd, 2009 - 2:55 pm ICT by ANI
London, Aug 22 (ANI): Drug scandal hit Kerry Katona will be questioned by cops on Monday.
Although Katona has remained silent after returning from a holiday in Tenerife with husband Mark Croft, she will have to explain the covert filming of her coke snorting video to the cops.
The Sun quoted a pal as saying: “She has been totally stressed out on this holiday.
“She has told her inner circle of friends that she doesn’t want police at her house because she doesn’t want her kids to see them.
“But she has resigned herself to the fact that she has a lot of explaining to do. It has been just about the worst week of her life.”
Katona could also face a legal standoff with ex-hubby Brian McFadden over their kids’ custody, Molly, seven, and Lilly-Sue, six.
It is believed the former Westlife star may soon file a custody suit.
A source said: “Nothing has happened yet, it depends on what goes on when he gets to England.” (ANI)
- Katona fears losing custody battle - Nov 03, 2010
- Kerry Katona reveals agony of love split from Brian McFadden - Apr 18, 2010
- Drug scandal hit Katona 'to be quizzed by social services' - Aug 21, 2009
- Kerry Katona splits from beau - Jul 26, 2010
- Katona's ex-hubby may fight for children's custody - Aug 19, 2009
- Kerry Katona 'wants a baby with Peter Andre' - Apr 03, 2010
- Katona 'sniffed up more coke after drug video went public' - Aug 23, 2009
- Kerry Katona slams ex-husband over child custody row - Nov 01, 2009
- Katona's ex says he's too broke to launch legal battle - Sep 06, 2009
- McFadden will tell all about ex-wife Katona, hope Jungle show bosses - Sep 21, 2009
- Brian McFadden not marrying new girlfriend - Jun 16, 2011
- Kerry Katona snorts cocaine every day to deal with marriage failure pain - Mar 22, 2009
- Katona's 'hubby wants to leak couple's sex tape on net to ease cash crisis' - Sep 16, 2009
- Brian McFadden engaged - Jan 16, 2012
- Kerry Katona 'used kids' maintenance cash to fund cocaine habit' - Aug 20, 2009