Katie wants to invite Peter Andre for dinnerFebruary 10th, 2010 - 1:46 pm ICT by IANS
London, Feb 10 (IANS) Katie Price wants to invite her ex-husband Peter Andre for dinner to make peace with him.
Femalefirst.co.uk reports that Katie, who married cage-fighter Alex Reid in a surprise ceremony in Las Vegas last week, said: “I would love to speak to him. I’d love him to come round but it’s hard with the people around him.”
“If Pete’s listening, which he’s probably not, I would love to have him round and cook a barbie (barbecue),” she added.
Andre is the father of Katie’s two children Junior and Princess.
- I don't mind being called 'henpecked': Alex Reid - Jul 27, 2010
- Katie to seek professional help, haunted by ex-husband - Apr 04, 2010
- Jordan still wears ex Peter Andre's wedding ring, but as bangle - Jul 16, 2010
- Katie regrets marrying Alex Reid, calls him 'fame-obsessed' - Jan 16, 2011
- Katie Price's piglet is her latest addiction - Jul 17, 2010
- Price dedicates new autobiography to Andre - Oct 30, 2010
- Katie Price Confirms Her Marriage Is In Crisis - Jan 07, 2011
- Katie Price dedicates new book to ex Peter Andre - Oct 29, 2010
- When Katie Price danced with moustache - Feb 21, 2011
- Jordan still listens to her ex Peter Andre's music - Aug 21, 2010
- Katie Price, Alex Reid split - Jan 19, 2011
- Price expects to have 12 husbands! - Jul 28, 2011
- I was emotionally drained after split: Price - Aug 28, 2011
- Reid still struggling with split from Price - May 12, 2011
- Alex Reid's wife calls him by ex-husband's name - Mar 30, 2010