Katie Price won’t marry againMay 2nd, 2011 - 3:14 am ICT by IANS
London, May 1 (IANS) After two failed marriages, former glamour model Katie Price has decided never to walk down the aisle again.
“I won’t be doing that in a while - in fact, never. It’s too expensive getting married and then divorced. Who wants to do that? Not me,” dailystar.co.uk quoted Price as saying.
Price is now dating Argentine model Leandro Penna.
The model also took a dig at her ex-husbands, singer Peter Andre and cage fighter Alex Reid, saying: “I’ve finally realised what a man’s man is. He’s somebody who can do DIY, check the oil in your car, fix your car, fix this, do that, cook this, change the lightbulbs - just simple things.”
“Leo is a man’s man. I know he’s only turning 26 but he’s got an older head on his shoulders. I’ve fallen deeply for him.”
- I'm not in love with Leandro: Katie Price - May 04, 2011
- Marriage is too expensive: Katie Price - Jul 09, 2011
- Katie Price wants to have kids with Penna - Jun 22, 2011
- Price never loved ex-hubby Reid - Jun 23, 2011
- I wanted to kill myself : Alex Reid - Mar 28, 2011
- Katie Price and Leandro want babies - Jun 02, 2011
- Peter Andre: 'Katie wants me back' - Oct 10, 2011
- It's splitsville for Price, Penna - Oct 03, 2011
- Ex-beau proposes Katie Price? - Jan 04, 2012
- Katie Price says that she will have 12 husbands in her lifetime - Jul 27, 2011
- Alex Reid accuses Katie Price of giving her new toyboy his watch - Mar 17, 2011
- Alex Reid plans tell all about 'sex life, bitter rows' with Katie Price - Mar 06, 2011
- Price's beau a perfect family man - Jun 14, 2012
- Price to marry third time - Apr 29, 2012
- Katie Price declares love for Argentinean model - Mar 17, 2011