Katie Price will encourage daughter for cosmetic surgeryFebruary 17th, 2010 - 8:31 pm ICT by IANS
London, Feb 17 (IANS) Katie Price says she will encourage her daughter Princess to undergo surgery when she turns 18.
Price, 31, who has plans for her two-year-old girl, won’t mind if Princess wants to follow her and become a topless model, reports dailystar.co.uk.
“When Princess is 18 and goes to be a Page 3 girl, I would encourage her. If she wants a b**b job I won’t stop her and I have no problem with her having Botox - we’d go together,” said Price.
- Jordan wants daughter to have boob job, Botox and fake tan - Feb 17, 2010
- Katie Price uses children for making money - Apr 04, 2010
- Acting on Katy Perry's mind - Aug 07, 2012
- Alex Reid 'too scared to turn down Jordan's cosmetic surgery proposal' - Feb 14, 2010
- Katie Price is botox babe! - Oct 19, 2011
- Jessie J planning fundraiser for disabled - Aug 18, 2011
- Desperation to conceive makes Katie demand more sex - May 19, 2010
- Jessie J wants to work with female artist now - May 16, 2011
- Halle Berry wants to have more kids - Nov 26, 2010
- Cole denies surgery reports - May 19, 2011
- Hendricks doesn't want kids - Aug 12, 2012
- Katie Price won't marry again - May 02, 2011
- Katie Price tried hard to reconcile: Andre - Feb 01, 2012
- Spice girls still best friends - Aug 04, 2012
- Jordan forces husband into surgery - Feb 14, 2010