Katie Price to sue Peter Andre?June 30th, 2010 - 1:05 am ICT by IANS
London, June 29 (IANS) Model Katie Price is considering suing ex-husband Peter Andre over claims that she has banned him from seeing her son Harvey, Katie’s child from a previous relationship.
Katie, who has two children with Andre - five-year-old son Junior and three-year-old daughter Princess Tiaamii - was further infuriated when he expressed his concern over apparent bruises on Tiaamii’s face in a magazine column, reports contactmusic.com.
“There was the ridiculous story about the bruises and then the false stories on the ban on seeing Harvey. Now Katie feels seeking legal advice is her only option. Katie is referenced in nearly every article Andre does,” said a source.
“The fact is that Pete took forever to organise a suitable nanny who is capable of meeting Harvey’s special needs,” the source added.
- Andre's Mexican bash for children - Jul 03, 2012
- Peter Andre to buy tracking devices for kids - Dec 06, 2010
- Leandro Penna is the best father, says Price - Aug 24, 2011
- Katie-Leandro's marriage plans - Oct 01, 2011
- Peter Andre to perform with son - Nov 22, 2010
- Katie Price wants to have kids with Penna - Jun 22, 2011
- Andre finds burn mark on daughter's back, calls lawyers - Feb 07, 2011
- Peter Andre fears his fame could leave his kids open to kidnap plots - Dec 05, 2010
- Katie Price to strip for Playboy at 50 - Aug 14, 2010
- Jordan's war of words with ex Peter Andre over burn on daughter's back - Feb 07, 2011
- Beckham good at personal bonding, feels Andre - Aug 12, 2012
- Katie Price wants to have 20 children - Jul 17, 2010
- Andre is a busy man - Nov 16, 2011
- Alex Reid says he has 'Superman sperm' - Nov 03, 2010
- Andre seeks ex-girlfriend's help in organising kids' party - Jun 12, 2011