Katie Price to launch baby wear rangeJune 17th, 2010 - 1:39 am ICT by IANS
London, June 17 (IANS) After trying her hand with perfumes, make-up and an equestrian clothing range, model Katie Price is now all set to launch her baby-wear range called ‘KP Baby’.
“I’m so excited about the launch of ‘KP Baby’. I’ve been working on it for a long time so it’s great to finally see finished garments,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted her as saying.
“As with all my products, it’s very affordable but of the highest quality. We’ve spent a lot of time making sure that the clothes are as comfortable as possible for babies to wear. There aren’t any labels at the back of the neck, there are special internal seams in the feet to stop toe-nails catching and the all-in-ones have slip-resistant crowns on the soles,” she added.
- Katie Price to launch fashion label - Feb 02, 2011
- Klum to launch kids fashion line - Apr 29, 2012
- Russell Brand wears wife Katy's clothes - Nov 11, 2011
- Simpson to endorse maternity wear range - May 15, 2012
- Kardashians to launch eye wear line - Aug 12, 2012
- Katie Price uses children for making money - Apr 04, 2010
- Nicole Richie to launch fragrance - Jun 23, 2012
- Jessie J wants own perfume - May 21, 2012
- Success is the best revenge: Katie Price - Sep 06, 2011
- 'Fashion shows not just about clothes' - Jul 04, 2012
- Geri Halliwell enjoys designing swimwear - Jan 30, 2011
- World's first ever hydrating apparel - Sep 27, 2010
- Kate Moss' bad clothes days - May 09, 2012
- Moss has prudish daughter - Oct 11, 2011
- I'd love to open my hotel: Paris - Jun 24, 2011