Katie Price says she lives in fear of being stabbedApril 6th, 2011 - 6:22 pm ICT by ANI
London, Apr 6 (ANI): Katie Price a.k.a Jordan has admitted that she lives in fear of being stabbed to death by a crazed fan in Britain.
The multi-millionaire glamour model, 32, believes she’s so famous in the country that a stalker could target her, just like late Beatles genius John Lennon.
She has even upped her security at lucrative book signings for her novels and autobiographies.
“You never know if they’ve got a knife or something - you don’t want to get hurt,” the Sun quoted her as telling OK! Magazine.
“I have changed everything. I feel safer sitting behind the table now,” she added. (ANI)
- Katie Price has more bodyguards than Prince William! - Aug 15, 2010
- Jordan 'planning movie about her life' - Feb 02, 2011
- Jordan survives 'terrifying' car smash - Apr 25, 2011
- Jordan 'gagged from telling the truth about failed marriage to Peter Andre' - Jul 31, 2010
- Wild party pics led to Peter Andre, Jordan split - Jul 06, 2010
- Katie Price wants to team up with Kim Kardashian to make it big in US - Mar 12, 2011
- Pop-flop Katie Price set to top book bestseller list with 'Paradise' - Jul 29, 2010
- Katie Price keen to do cameo in biopic - Mar 22, 2010
- Kerry Katona says Katie Price is living "in denial" - May 05, 2010
- Jordan to reveal reason of splitting with Andre - Jul 06, 2010
- Katie Price puts reminders of Peter Andre marriage on eBay - May 06, 2010
- Alex Reid furious after wife Jordan auctions herself to footballers - Sep 22, 2010
- Katie Price 'wants 'stunning' Megan Fox to play her in biopic' - Mar 22, 2011
- Katie Price's latest lover smitten by her talents - Apr 07, 2011
- Alex Reid 'too scared to turn down Jordan's cosmetic surgery proposal' - Feb 14, 2010