Katie Price says she can’t sing after releasing new singleJuly 13th, 2010 - 4:59 pm ICT by ANI
London, July 13 (ANI): Former glamour model Katie Price a.k.a. Jordan has admitted that she is not much of a singer after releasing her new single ‘Free To Love Again.’
“I’m not the best singer in the world, let’s be honest, but I am having fun doing it, I’m enjoying it,” Sky News quoted Price as saying.
“Yeah I’ve been knocked, I’m no Whitney Houston. Mind you, she’s not that good now, is she,” the 32-year-old said.
Free To Love Again may be about her life after her split with first husband Peter Andre and present marriage to cage fighter Alex Reid.
“People can say it is about Pete but it’s not,” Price insisted. (ANI)
- Jordan still listens to her ex Peter Andre's music - Aug 21, 2010
- I'm still sleeping with Alex and I reckon Pete still loves me: Jordan - Feb 25, 2011
- Jordan still wears ex Peter Andre's wedding ring, but as bangle - Jul 16, 2010
- Katie Price wants to team up with Kim Kardashian to make it big in US - Mar 12, 2011
- Jordan 'thinks getting pregnant can save her flagging career' - Aug 04, 2010
- Marriage is too expensive: Katie Price - Jul 09, 2011
- Katie Price furious over split rumours - Aug 25, 2010
- Katie Price could get her divorce from Alex Reid as early as May - Mar 07, 2011
- Jordan says Alex split harder than divorce from Andre - Dec 01, 2009
- Alex Reid to propose Jordan - Nov 22, 2009
- Jordan announces split from hubby Alex Reid - Jan 19, 2011
- Alex Reid accuses Katie Price of giving her new toyboy his watch - Mar 17, 2011
- Jordan brands hubby "fame-obsessed" as she asks him to move out - Jan 17, 2011
- 'Honeymoon hell' for Jordan, Alex Reid - Jul 11, 2010
- Jordan hopes to find 'eye candy' on I'm A Celeb - Nov 15, 2009