Katie Price receives kidnap threatNovember 13th, 2011 - 2:04 am ICT by IANS
London, Nov 13 (IANS) Former model Katie Price has increased security of her house after receiving a kidnap threat.
Price, who has three children, Harvey, Junior and Princess Tiaamii was left terrified following the threat and has now made sure her estate in Brighton, South England, is completely secure for her family.
“I had another kidnap threat this year, quite a bad one. My house is now like Inspector Gadget.com because I’m in the middle of 52 acres on my own,” contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.
“You name it, my house has got it, from all the gates into my property, cameras inside and out and panic buttons everywhere,” she said.
She also admitted that she finds it scary to live alone.
“I’ve got Michelle Heaton and her husband Hugh staying with me at the moment,” she said.
- Jordan to modify her car with Bond-style gadgets - Apr 07, 2010
- Katie Price wants to have kids with Penna - Jun 22, 2011
- Leandro Penna is the best father, says Price - Aug 24, 2011
- Andre's Mexican bash for children - Jul 03, 2012
- Katie to be godmother to Heaton's baby - Dec 24, 2011
- Andre seeks ex-girlfriend's help in organising kids' party - Jun 12, 2011
- Katie Price wants to have 20 children - Jul 17, 2010
- Peter Andre to buy tracking devices for kids - Dec 06, 2010
- Jordan was 'petrified after being kidnap target' - Feb 21, 2011
- Michelle Heaton leaves her baby locked up in her car - Jul 16, 2012
- Katie Price is botox babe! - Oct 19, 2011
- Price's beau a perfect family man - Jun 14, 2012
- Katie-Leandro's marriage plans - Oct 01, 2011
- Peter Andre fears his fame could leave his kids open to kidnap plots - Dec 05, 2010
- Katie Price to sue Peter Andre? - Jun 30, 2010