Katie Price never wanted to split with Peter AndreJune 10th, 2009 - 6:00 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, June 10 (ANI): Katie Price would have never ended her marriage with Peter Andre if the decision had been in her hands.
The former glamour model was devastated after the ‘Mysterious Girl’ singer split from her, ending their three-and-a-half years union.
The British glamour model has denied that she bullied her estranged husband, and confessed that the end of her “genuine” marriage has left her devastated.
Earlier this week, Andre had claimed that his wife had left him a “shadow” of himself.
“Pete was my soulmate. This was his decision not mine. I have always loved him and am absolutely gutted things have got this bad but I have to think of myself and my kids now,” Contactmusic quoted Katie, 31, as telling a friend.
The couple split three weeks ago because Peter was upset at pictures of Katie, a.k.a. Jordan, drunkenly flirting with other men and had grown tired of her domineering behaviour.
Katie and Peter raise three children-Junior, three, 23-month-old Princess Tiaamii and Harvey, seven, who is Katie’s son from a previous relationship-and are expected to start divorce proceedings soon. (ANI)
- Leandro Penna is the best father, says Price - Aug 24, 2011
- Katie Price wants to have kids with Penna - Jun 22, 2011
- Katie Price to sue Peter Andre? - Jun 30, 2010
- Mel B urges ex-flame Andre to reunite with Jordan - May 20, 2009
- Peter Andre: 'Katie wants me back' - Oct 10, 2011
- Andre's Mexican bash for children - Jul 03, 2012
- Katie-Leandro's marriage plans - Oct 01, 2011
- Alex Reid to stay mum over marriage break-up - Jan 26, 2011
- Jordan still wears ex Peter Andre's wedding ring, but as bangle - Jul 16, 2010
- Katie Price 'plans to move to LA with kids' - Mar 13, 2011
- I was emotionally drained after split: Price - Aug 28, 2011
- Jordan bans Peter Andre from meeting son Harvey - May 23, 2009
- Andre seeks ex-girlfriend's help in organising kids' party - Jun 12, 2011
- Alex Reid 'wants Jordan to buy him a posh city flat' - Jan 29, 2011
- Peter Andre fears his fame could leave his kids open to kidnap plots - Dec 05, 2010