Katie Price ‘begging toyboy Leandro Penna to marry her’March 18th, 2011 - 6:11 pm ICT by ANI
London, March 18 (ANI): Former glamour model Katie Price a.k.a Jordan is apparently begging toyboy Leandro Penna to marry her.
Continuing her reign as one of Britain’s classiest birds, she used a tear-up with pals in London to propose.
“Katie kept saying, ‘Marry me. Come on, why don’t we just go and get married?,” the Sun quoted a source as saying.
“It’s like ALEX REID never existed, but they aren’t even divorced yet.”
Price - plus hangers-on including her make-up artist Gary Cockerill’s partner Phil Turner and other no-marks - began the night at a Soho karaoke bar.
They then joined the model’s ex Dane Bowers at Merah nightclub in the West End - where she emptied her guts in the fire exit.
To soak up the booze, Price and her group then hit Balans restaurant, where she was all over her Argie fella, begging him to be her next victim. (ANI
- Price's only true love - Apr 19, 2011
- Katie Price gets her 'Pete' tattoo covered up - May 02, 2011
- Alex Reid left devastated as Jordan jets in Argentinian toyboy to mansion - Mar 09, 2011
- Price never loved ex-hubby Reid - Jun 23, 2011
- Jordan's Argentinian toyboy blows his top after she cuddles club promoter - Mar 10, 2011
- Ex-beau proposes Katie Price? - Jan 04, 2012
- Price to marry third time - Apr 29, 2012
- Alex Reid accuses Katie Price of giving her new toyboy his watch - Mar 17, 2011
- It's splitsville for Price, Penna - Oct 03, 2011
- Drunken Katie Price proposes new man - Mar 19, 2011
- Katie-Leandro's marriage plans - Oct 01, 2011
- Katie makes a pop comeback - Mar 04, 2012
- Jordan survives 'terrifying' car smash - Apr 25, 2011
- Katie Price wants to have kids with Penna - Jun 22, 2011
- Price's beau a perfect family man - Jun 14, 2012